Job Position : Technical Recruiter
Location : NJ
Must Have Skills :
Languages: C, C++, C#, .Net, Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP)
Database: MySQL SQL, PL/SQL, BODS, MS Access, Oracle
ERP Applications: SAP Version 4.6C – ECC 6.0,SAP
Tools: Report Painter, Report Writer, CATTS, LSMW
System: Windows 2000/NT/XP/Vista/2003 Server, Linux, IOS
Testing Tools: TAO, HPQC, QTP, Selenium
General Tools: MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS Project, Snagit, VISIO
Experience : 1 to 3 Years
Education : Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Engineering, or related
- Deliver a consultative-centered focus with a strong recruiting methodology, supporting each client through service as a strategic extension of their HR function, to connect them with the best technical talent in the industry
- Conducting technical Interviews and rank, evaluate the candidates on their technical capabilities and recommend the selected candidates to onsite technical project mangers
- Strategy development for screening the candidature as per the client requirement to get the best technical profile
- Having experience in requirements definition, consulting on sourcing strategies, recruiting, screening, scheduling interviews, reference checking, negotiating, making offers, creating contracts and closing candidates that can help actualize corporate missions etc.
- Build a continuous candidate pipeline and creating leads through various sourcing methods including but not limited to: cold calling, internet search, job boards, networking, social media (i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook), external referrals, employee referrals
- Effectively recruited candidates through Internet research, internal database, referrals, and other strategies
- Provides consultative expertise to hiring managers as it pertains to the recruitment process, including partnering with managers to gather initial requirements, revise job descriptions, and set strategies that include assessing internal and external talent and sourcing passive and diverse candidates
- Handled all the IT Technologies involving combination of complex skill sets and rare technologies.
- Develop networking and referral base with community organizations and agencies to enhance our employment brand in the community, provide information about employment opportunities and to attract qualified candidates
- Understanding the clients requirements, coordinating for short listing and screening including preliminary interview of the candidates.
- Responsible to understand and analyze the requirements in different domain categories.
- Maintained company Applicant Tracking System (ATS) in A1 Kaiser, Inc including updating candidate records, email marketing lists, salary requirements, and individual candidate notes Due diligence reporting on acquiring new software and hardware by doing a thorough research in areas of Infrastructures, risks and business application
- Work with current employees in enhancing their skillset to build their profiles. Prepare them to be competitive and ready for any future advanced positions which help in progressing their careers
- Working with employees on various technologies including .Net, Java, Salesforce, Micro strategy, Mobile application development, SAP, automation testing and PL/SQL in guiding them on preparation of resumes and presenting their best skills
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to:
30 Central Ave.,
Jersey City, NJ 07306