Job Position : Senior SAP BW HANA Consultant
Location : PA
Job Type : Full Time
Bachelor's degree (or the equivalent) in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, a field closely and directly related to the nature of the work and related Experience as a minimum requirement for this position.
- Perform SAP BW/HANA Data Architect/Modeler functions in SAP BI/HANA, utilizing data modeling, data warehouse, and reporting skills.
- Assess business customer requirements, assess these requirements against existing system capabilities and develop specifications or enhancements that will achieve business goals.
- Identification of impacts to SAP integration points, updating of functional documentation consistent with changes and preparation and execution of validated testing.
- Facilitate issue resolution related to business processes, identifying system options, testing scenarios and supporting knowledge transfer activities.
- Provide expertise on the Change Management process as well as ensure oversight of assigned system changes throughout their entire lifecycle from initiation, assessment, technical solution identification, functional specification documentation, scheduling, development, testing, implementation, and closure.
- Developing technical documents for the design envisaged for the business requirement or process.
- Creating test plans and test scenarios in conjunction with business users to take care of the all the scenarios for the new technical design for doing functional and validated testing.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to:
30 Central Ave.,
Jersey City, NJ 07306