SAP EHS Functional Programming Consultant
Job Position : SAP EHS Functional Programming Consultant
Location : IL/NJ
Job Type : Full-time
Must Have Skills :
Candidate should have good knowledge on different (GHS/NGHS) Industrial/Transport (Dangerous Goods- Bulk/Non Bulk) regulations globally across different countries, regions (US/Latin America/Europe/Asia Pacific). Further, Candidate with competency in regulatory knowledge only can map data with accuracy to the SAP system. It is acceptable if the candidate has training certifications in OSHA/ NEBOSH/SAP-Sustainability and Business Innovation/Public Health Agency of Canada.
with Bachelor’s level training in specific fields such as Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Applications, Environmental Engineering or a related Engineering discipline, or equivalent experience could perform the duties of this position.
- Working on WWI report template development using report symbols to generate MSDS
- Responsible for building label Templates- Customer and Shipping Labels
- Handling tickets based on Product Safety, Global Label Management, Report Shipping, WWI Server and MSDS processing.
- Organizing open topics with Client teams to discuss on enhancements.
- Update Country Specific Regulations and solving issues on Report Shipping, Property Tree and Data Maintenance.
- Responsible for DG Filling and Distribution to Logistics System.
- SAP EHS WWI Customization for all standard delivered templates and developing additional templates.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to:
30 Central Ave.,
Jersey City, NJ 07306