Job Position: SAP QM Consultant
Job Type: Full Time
Education: Bachelor’s in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Applications, or related Engineering discipline, or equivalent experience.
Job Responsibilities :
- Conduct design reviews with Global business users to ensure application designs adhere to architecture standards, overall roadmap and cross-functional integration that meet customer requirements for our ECC global release project.
- Configure key specifications within Quality Management SAP ECC and apply key integration points to meet the business standard.
- Analyze overall roadmap and cross-functional integration that meets customer requirements
- Participate in design reviews on functional requirements, project plan, schedules; identify gaps in specific master data within the business process as part of pre-built support.
- New plant, SL, Quality specific configuration. Expert analysis of the Key designs for to be localized process in North America plants.
- QM defects recording, defects tracking, notifications. Application implementation for various in-house manufacturing, 3rd party vendors.
- Post design worked on functional requirements, user requirements, validation plan, solution plan, develop system test scripts, design, UAT documentation as per MSCM timeline
- Engineering Change Management Standard operating procedure design and production support.
- User training specific to Quality, Engineering across multiple Region Users with Documentation.
- Solution Manager Management including various SAP modules integration testing, regression testing.
- Demo sessions and workshops conducted for multiple business users across all divisions.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to:
Address: 1355 Remington Rd, Suite F, Schaumburg, IL 60173