Job Position : SAP Plant Maintenance Analyst
Location : OR/NJ
Job Type : Full Time
Must Have Skills :
SAP Plant Maintenance, SAP Materials Management, Crystal Reports, Mobile App, MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio), SharePoint, SAP ABAP and SAP Security debugging skills, Project management and communication skills.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, related Engineering discipline or equivalent, and related Experience as a minimum requirement for this position.
- Creates reports and configure package solutions to unique business requirements of crystal reports. He currently focuses on 5 weeks’ open notifications, 5 weeks open workorders and closed workorders reports. He procures data from following SAP tables – for notification table - QMEL, and for work order table – AUFK.
- Consults with business partners on best practices of the use of SAP’s Materials Management, Plant Maintenance, Production Planning, Sales & Delivery, and Quality Management modules.
- Uses transaction ME21N and will set document type to NB – Standard Purchase Order in case of service purchase order because these are different from standard ones and they don't require a goods receipt.
- Writes design specifications to be used by developers in developing applications and enhancements.
- Works on Process Order for Tooling. Analyses existing functionality in SharePoint for process order data in operational documents, gathers process requirements and perform application development, configures, test, provide quality assurance and present best practice solutions.
- Participates in development of project plan/timeline. Communicate project status to management and business stakeholders.
- Performs day-to-day tasks to maintain the use of AIR MI’s SAP environment across multiple modules.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to:
30 Central Ave.,
Jersey City, NJ 07306