Job Position : SAP Functional Configurator, Consultant
Location : MO/NJ
Must Have Skills :
SAP Human resources (Payroll, Time management, Tax, Yearend processing, Garnishments, posting to accounting, third party remittances, Gross payroll processing, Net payroll processing, master data maintenance, Personal Administration, Organization Management, Benefits, Employee self-service & Manager self-service (ESS/MSS)), SAP ABAP and SAP Security debugging skills, Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Power point, Visio), Project management and communication skills.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, related Engineering discipline or equivalent, and related Experience as a minimum requirement for this position.
- Perform GAP analysis in SAP HR Payroll (PY), Time management (PT) set up for both US and CA and document missing gaps and new design improvements to PY and TM
- Facilitate meetings in developing the SAP work books based on new requirements with stake holders, Business teams and SAP.
- Work on enhancements to Benefits (ACA,401K, ROTH, Life insurance plans and Health plans), Posting to accounting and third party remittance and garnishments in SAP HR.
- Using tools like JIRA for project status tracking, Remedy for work orders and incidents tracking, Microsoft word, access and excel for documentation and SAP Solution manager for End to end SAP product design and implementation tracking.
- Perform SAP HR Configuration activities based to gathered requirements and perform unit testing and work with business team on UAT and integration testing
- Maintain documentation, Perform Knowledge transfer sessions and support post go live support activities and maintenance
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to:
30 Central Ave.,
Jersey City, NJ 07306