Job Position : Salesforce Consultant
Location : NY/NJ
Must Have Skills :
Salesforce.com Administration: Reports, Dashboards, Validation Rules, Users, Roles and Profiles Deployments (Change sets), Workflow Rules, Approval Process, Apex Trigger, Apex Class & Apex Web Services, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force (Page, Component & Controllers) HTML, XML. Languages: Apex, Ajax, Java, JSP,XML, HTML, Java Script, CSS. Tools/Utilities: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production).Databases: Force.com DB, Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/ 2008
Experience : 1 to 3 Years
Education : Bachelor’s level training in specific fields such as Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Applications, or a related Engineering discipline, or equivalent experience could perform the duties of this position
- Analysis, develop, configure and implement new Salesforce CRM functionalities as well as changes.
- Data integrations using API and other protocols and customization with other database like Oracle and Reldog lite to meet changing business needs.
- Design and develop custom functionalities to store Inventory in salesforce using Order, Products and Price books and customize inventory updates using Apex.
- Manage data, including mapping and integrating data from existing applications, cleansing data, handling data exceptions, proactively identifying and correcting data gaps and issues and loading or extracting data from the Salesforce database as needed.
- Creating and managing complex workflow rules, process builders, data validation, Apex classes and triggers.
- Improve and support security role maintenance, namely role hierarchy, security profiles and access rights. Ensuring production issues are identified, communicated and resolved in a timely manner.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to:
30 Central Ave.,
Jersey City, NJ 07306