Job Position : Salesforce Consultant
Location : NY/NJ
Must Have Skills :
Salesforce.com Administration: Reports, Dashboards, Validation Rules, Users, Roles and Profiles Deployments (Change sets), Workflow Rules, Approval Process, Apex Trigger, Apex Class & Apex Web Services, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force (Page, Component & Controllers) HTML, XML. Languages: Apex, Ajax, Java, JSP,XML, HTML, Java Script, CSS. Tools/Utilities: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production).Databases: Force.com DB, Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/ 2008
Experience : 1 to 3 Years
Education : Bachelor’s level training in specific fields such as Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Applications, or a related Engineering discipline, or equivalent experience could perform the duties of this position
- Hands on knowledge in Data mapping specifications to create and execute detailed system test plans. The data mapping specifies what data will be extracted from an external database such as Donor perfect and Reldog to salesforce.
- Work on developing, unit testing and deploy to different instances (sandboxes and production) using change-set/eclipse/ANT migration tool, and worked on solving deployment errors
- Work with Data loader for loading the attachments into salesforce.com, related to objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, and Activities
- Ability to Integrate the third-party web services using callouts by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files.
- Implement Apex Scheduler and triggers to invoke Apex classes at regular intervals and to trigger them at some events.
- Use various sandboxes for developing, testing and migrated the code to the production after UAT testing
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to:
30 Central Ave.,
Jersey City, NJ 07306