Job Position : Salesforce Developer
Location : NY
Job Type : Full Time
Bachelor's degree (or the equivalent) in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, a field closely and directly related to the nature of the work.
- Involved in Data mapping specifications to create and execute detailed system test plans. The data mapping specifies what data will be extracted from an external database such as Donor perfect and Relational dog database into salesforce.
- Involved in developing, unit testing and deploy to different instances (sandboxes and production) using change-set/eclipse/ANT migration tool, and worked on solving deployment errors
- Involved in data cleanups, de-duplication, creating new objects/fields, and apex classes/triggers.
- Worked with Data loader for loading the attachments into salesforce.com, related to objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, and Activities
- Integrated the third-party web services using callouts by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files.
- Implemented Apex Scheduler and triggers to invoke Apex classes at regular intervals and to trigger them at some events.
- Used various sandboxes for developing, testing and migrated the code to the production after UAT testing.
- Provide professional services to perform all labor associated with implementation of the cloud based solutions to integrate all data sources.
- Design and manage ongoing development and customization of the system to meet the organization’s requirements and mission
- Assist in establishing and performing recurring data hygiene best practices, de-duping and cleanup
- User maintenance, design and refine user training materials and manage user training
- Perform ongoing documentation and keep existing knowledge base up-to-date
- Provide timely recurring information related to releases and enhancements to meet communication requirements of the organization
- Analyze and review business, functional, and technical requirements in partnership with key stakeholders
- Provide support for quality assurance testing and defect resolution
- Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with peers
- Provide hands on expert level assistance to other developers for technical issues
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to:
30 Central Ave.,
Jersey City, NJ 07306