Job Position : Salesforce Administrator
Location : FL/NJ
Job Type : Full Time
Must Have Skills
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Designed, Created and maintain the user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
- Troubleshooting email campaigns, workflows, approval cycles, or auto-responders that generate excessive bounced mails.
- Expanding or refining sharing rules and access privileges so records can be properly viewed and manipulated (while keeping the “special records” locked or hidden altogether).
- Fixing data records that have somehow been set with record types or ownerships that make them inaccessible to users.
- Examine SFDC error and debug logs for any surprises. For any external application that synchronizes data with SFDC, look at its error logs to see if a new error pattern has developed.
- Works on New validation rules that fire.
- Changes to workflow rules, particularly when they change field values or generate outbound messages.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to:
30 Central Ave.,
Jersey City, NJ 07306