Job Position : Network And Computer Systems Administrator
Location : NJ
Job Type : Full Time
Bachelor's degree (or the equivalent) in the field of engineering a field closely and directly related to the nature of the work.
- Determine an organization’s network and computer system needs before setting one up.
- Responsible for setting up hardware, installing and upgrading operating systems and software applications; install configure and maintain personal computer networks, network servers; perform migration activities.
- Maintain network and computer system security and ensure that all systems are operating correctly by monitoring switches and routers connections.
- Collect data in order to evaluate and optimize network or system performance.
- Add users to a network and assign and update security permissions on the network
- Monitoring network topology, server logs, VPN server logs as a part of network security and update the router access list to help identify suspicious web activities and install security updates for operating systems and software applications.
- Interpret and solve problems when a user or an automated monitoring system alerts them that one exists.
- server data and collect hardware and software data in order to evaluate and optimize network or system performance; monitor network drives mapped from storage server and application access and check minimum requirements for software applications and monitor the usage.
- Train users in the proper use of hardware and software.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to:
30 Central Ave.,
Jersey City, NJ 07306