Job Position : JBPM Consultant
Location : NJ
Job Type : Full Time
Must Have Skills :
J2EE- Servlets, JSP, EJB, XML, JAXB, JDBC, JMS, MQ Series, JUnit, AJAX, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, HTML,RMI, Freemarker; Microsoft office visio, IBM Rational Unified Modeling Language, J2EE Design Patterns, XML Spy, SOAPUI; App/Web servers: Websphere 6.15/7.11/8.0, Weblogic 9.1, Tomcat 7.2; Java, C, C++, SQL Spring, Hibernate, Kiyaa (Ext-GWT based UI framework); MS SQL 2000/2005/2008, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MySQL 5.0/7.2; IDE: Eclipse , Net Beans, IBM RAD; Hibernate (3.3), JUnit, Spring 3.0, JSF 2.0, Seam; Windows 2000/XP/NT/98/Vista, UNIX, LINUX; Business Rule & Process Engine: Drools, jBPM4, Activiti5.0;
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, related Engineering discipline or equivalent, and related Experience as a minimum requirement for this position.
- Creating the optimum technical solution in the context of the client environment, requirements, and financial resources.
- Ensuring a quality system design which provides good system performance, an effective human-machine interface, optimal operational cost, and flexibility for future change.
- Maximizing the productivity of the project team by installing an effective development environment, establishing programming, design, and other technical standards, training team members, and providing advisory and trouble-shooting support.
- Institute and lead the adoption of best practices, coding standards and development practices to improve the quality of the deliverables.
- Providing a focal point for all technical issues and initiatives on the project.
- Ensuring that all components of the technical architecture are properly implemented.
- Help investigate/research issues, determines impact, and provide solutions
- Review documents / conduct meetings to understand – business needs, technical, and application framework
- Lead/guide the development team from the beginning of product lifecycle through application release.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to:
30 Central Ave.,
Jersey City, NJ 07306