Front End Engineer
Job Position : Front End Engineer
Location : CA/NJ
Job Type : Full-time
Must Have Skills :
Bachelor's Degree in specific fields such as Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Applications, or a related Engineering , or equivalent could perform the duties of this position.
- Collaborate with Product management and Design team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Transform visual comps into rich web applications that are fluidly responsive, semantic, and accessible.
- Evaluate design deliverables for build feasibility and provide constructive feedback to user experience designers, and project managers.
- Creating custom Drupal modules and building sites using Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels.
- Work closely with Backend developers using Java Technologies to integrate with APIs and consume Java services.
- Perform cross-browser testing and remediation for front-end performance and visual quality assurance.
- Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross browser compatibility.
- Resolve and patch software defects as they are reported by working Quality Assurance Team.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to:
30 Central Ave.,
Jersey City, NJ 07306