ETL Informatica Consultant
Job Position : ETL Informatica Consultant
Location : NJ/NC
Must Have Skills :
InformaticaPowercenter 8.6.1/9.1/ Informatica 9.6, Teradata 13,14, Oracle 10g/11g, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, TOAD, Teradata SQL Assistant, SQL Analyzer, UNIX, Linux, Microsoft Windows XP/Windows 7, Ctrl-M, Informatica scheduler, Dollar Universe, Peregrine tool, SVN tag, ITSM, PVCS, Kintana, BODS, Guidewire, UNIX Shell Script.
Experience : 6 to 7 Years
Education : Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related
- Gathering the requirements and preparing the required documents .
- Installation and configuration of Informatica Power Center 9.1.
- Implementing various mappings using Informatica Mapping Designer.
- Code review of the created objects in Database and Informatica level.
- Using Mapplets, Reusable transformations, Parameters and Variables to facilitate the reusability of Code.
- Extensively using various transformations like Filter, Joiner, Expression, Connected/Unconnected Look up, Sorter, Sequence Generator, Router, Union etc.
- Develop the code in the lower environment and perform the unit testing.
- Scheduling the created Objects in Scheduling Tool.
- Migration of the code from Development environment to QA then UAT and PROD.
- Prepare the necessary documents for the Migration of the developed code.
- Interacting with the team and involve in the daily meetings.
- Working on Development and Test of the ETL code as per the requirement.
- Using Putty and WinSCP Tor creating and accessing UNIX files and directories.
- Writing various test cases and expected results to help the testing team to validate the mapping in the testing environment.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to:
30 Central Ave.,
Jersey City, NJ 07306