Business Systems Analyst
Job Position : Business Systems Analyst
Location : CT/NJ
Job Type : Full-time
Must Have Skills :
Knowledge of Business process, Systems Development process and process improvements, Exposure in UML, process flows and use cases and expertise in designing and reviewing test cases and also handful of experience in mapping as-is and to be business process.
Bachelor’s level training in specific fields such as Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Applications, or a related Engineering discipline, or equivalent experience could perform the duties of this position.
- Performing requirement analysis, test strategy, test planning, test execution, test result analysis, defect tracking management and reporting.
- Documented detailed current and future process flows (GAP analysis) describing the changes from current state to ServiceNow, to ensure business needs will be met through designed solution.
- Participating and assisting in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle).
- Gathering, Analyzing and evaluating system requirements and formulate test cases in the test plan for various modules.
- Takes end-to-end responsibility for the design, testing and efficient high quality delivery of multiple customized module and components developed.
- Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of test cases for accuracy using MS Visio.
- Testing the application compatibility with different browsers like IE, Chrome.
- Responsible for ensuring that the application software meets software compliance standards.
- Working with Lead and project manager to estimate best/worst case scenarios, track progress weekly of remaining work to do and conducting meetings as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) between requirements and test cases.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to:
30 Central Ave.,
Jersey City, NJ 07306