Job Position : Application Developer
Location : NJ/MN
Must Have Skills :
Experience : 6 to 7 Years
- Responsible for designing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting new and existing ASP.Net/WPF/Silverlight 4.0 based applications to the specifications provided by client.
- Development was done using Agile methodology with daily scrums, paired programming using TDD and continuous integration using the SDLC process.
- Developed quality code in Asp.Net MVC and C# that meets the architectural design.
- Design and implement database using Sql Server 2008/2012 and Sybase.
- Implemented Data Access layer using ADO.Net/EntityFramework and was involved in writing and maintaining complex SQL queries and the required store procedure and triggers.
- Developed and consumed WCF Services to achieve Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and communication between heterogeneous applications.
- Used TFS for Source Code Control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- Provide production support for applications and resolve production support issues.
- Perform unit testing and provide support in User Acceptance Testing.
- Responsible for deploying the application on to development, staging and production servers.
- Analyze the requirement and providing estimates for the same to the project manager.
Send resume & specify position you are seeking to:
30 Central Ave.,
Jersey City, NJ 07306